Cubana E-cigar Getting Started
The Cubana E Cigar consists of 6 parts
- The main body which is a battery, which the tank screws into
- The Mouth Piece which simply screws in and out to cover the tank.
- The Tank which holds the e liquid and the coil
- The coil which atomises the e liquid
- The Tank Base which the coil and the tank screw into
- The USB charger which screws into the battery.
- Take the silver tank out of the box. Unscrew the tank base (you will find there is already a coil in this base.)
- Half fill the tank with e liquid
- Screw the base back onto the tank
- Screw the tank into the battery.
- Screw the mouth piece onto the battery.
- Tip Glows green on 40% plus power Glows blue on 10-40% power and red on 10% power. When the battery runs down simply unscrew the mouth piece and the tank and screw in the USB charger cable, and connect. Cigar tip flashes green when fully charged.